Yes, Colordrives is a VAT registered company and we must charge VAT.

There are however a few instances where you do not need to pay VAT or you can pay VAT at a reduced rate.

  •  Your house is a new build house, this means the existing house was completely demolished and you are not yet living in the property. Further information can be found here.
  • Certain works to a disabled persons property can attract no VAT or a reduced rate, more information here.

If in doubt or you have any questions contact HM Revenue & Customs


Posted in: 7. Payment & After Sales