Resin Bound Gravel
- Smooth Finish With No Loose Stone
Seamless finish ideal for disabled access, children, pushchairs and bicycles.
Fully permeable to water, preventing standing water and ideal when used over a permeable base as part of a Sustainable Urban Drainage System (SUDS).
- Hard wearing
Long lasting surface for pedestrian and vehicular areas.
- UV Stable
Colour remains true in sunlight.
- Low Maintenance
Crack and oil resistant. Minimises puddles, ice and the number of joints for weeds to grow through.
- Fast Installation
Approximately 300m² a day can be laid over many existing surfaces.
- Design Flexibility
Colours, patterns and logos.
- Unlimited Colour Range
For creative, innovative designs.
- Colour Matching
Stay in keeping with the surrounding environment.
- Matching Reinstatement
Easily patched and repaired with an identical formulation.
- Laying method is a low energy cold applied process.
- Thin layer depth (typically 18mm) minimises raw material consumption.
- Can remove the need for excavation and replacement of existing hard surfacing.
- Can be recycled as an inert aggregate at the end of its useful life.
Can Often Be Laid Over An Existing Surface
Little upheaval or mess.
No Planning Permission Needed
Legislation in late 2008 makes planning permission a requirement before paving your front garden, unless you use permeable paving. All our paving solutions are permeable, so no planning permission is needed.